» Home » Departments » Support Services
The Support Services group provides administrative support for CIS management and staff, as well as employees of Texas A&M IT groups reporting to the Associate Vice President and Chief Information Officer. We provide a wide range of services that are essential to achieving the department's mission and strategic goals.
- Business facilitation including accounts payable and purchasing, accounts receivable and billing, inventory, IT contracts, budgeting, fiscal planning and reporting
- Website and web application development and administration
- Product strategy and communication programs to support IT initiatives
- Human resources and payroll services, training and organizational development
- Service for university-owned computers and peripherals is provided by Microcomputer Repair. It is a Dell, Apple and HP authorized warranty service provider and offers extended warranty plans for most university-owned equipment.